Community Liaison Program (CLP)
Strengthening the Community With Pride in Business and Public Partnerships
Mission of the ACTIC Community Liaison Program>
- To provide a direct link between the state Counter Terrorism Information Center and the citizens, business community, and Tribal Nations in Arizona.
- Establishing and enhancing intelligence gathering and dissemination by any and all means available will make Arizona the safest and most prepared state in the nation.
The Community Liaison Program was established in April 2006. It created the public outreach section of ACTIC. The program focuses on training, presentations, liaison, and tours for business and public communities in Arizona. This program supports Arizona's and the National Homeland Security Strategies of "Strengthening Information Sharing and Collaboration Capabilities."
Ongoing Goals of the Program
- Establish and maintain a strong "two-way information flow" that shares knowledge between law enforcement, local businesses and the public.
- Provide a dedicated public safety liaison to manage the program and actively promote the importance of treating every business like it was a "critical infrastructure business."
Vital Business/Community Roles in:
- Preventing criminal or terrorist activity
- Identifying potential threats
- Protecting critical infrastructure
- Create an awareness of localized security issues, challenges, and business interdependencies
- Arizona Emergency Management Agency
- Department of Homeland Security
Join Now / Learn More
For additional information about this program, please contact us using the button below: